Question: A speaker needed to be recommanded for the speech "How to enhance customer service".
Conclusion: I pick Consultant B 櫻京介 as the speaker in the speech. My reasoning is below.
- Mr. A 朝日
- Consultant B 櫻
- Miss C 日光
- a. Respond to customers' inquiries correctly and quickly.
- b. Find what the customers really want.
- c. Provide recommandation or alternatives based on their needs.
- d. Look for talents in every businesses, not limited to bank industry.
- Mr. A: Although Mr. A has experiences in bank industry and his services to the customers are undoubtly excellent (meets criteria a), we can't find his ability in findinging customers' need (doesn't meet criteria b or c). Criteria D is not a must, and he is recommanded by the bank manager.
- Consult B: The 3 levels of satisfaction to the customers in his book cover the 3 criteria (a, b and c). The other book also covers 7 different industry.
- Miss C: Her training is focus on "politeness", which doesn't meet our criteria. Although her experience in other industries may help us, she is not the best candidate.